Sunday 11 January 2015

I Can't Wait!

Looking forward to coming Saturday (17 Jan).

"Why?" you might ask.
Well, it's because I am going to buy some new cubes on that day! Those cubes are:
  •   Mini MoYu AoSu 4x4
  •   MoYu HuaChuang 5x5

I am especially excited for the MoYu HuaChuang, as it is MoYu's new 5x5! Apparently, it is better than the MoYu AoChuang.

[Update]
I bought Mini MoYu AoSu, but not MoYu HuaChuang because it is still not available. I will do a review as soon as possible. Remember to check this blog again for the review.

2 comments:

  1. Does a mini aosu have a big difference from a normal aosu?eg,feel,corner cutting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently, the mini aosu is slightly better than the regular aosu. I haven't gotten it yet though. I will post more stuff on it after I get it.

    ReplyDelete